Image Map

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social Post of the Week #2


Hello everyone - happy Sunday! Can you believe the summer is really winding down? It seems like it was the first day of summer just yesterday - wow! Well, I hope you enjoy this week's installment of the Sunday social, brought to you by Ashley Lately and Neely from a Complete Waste of Makeup. Happy reading!
Sunday Social

~Tia




1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I've always thought scuba diving looked really cool but there is no way I'm ever going to do it because deep water (and the huge scary creatures within it like sharks) scare the bejeezus out of me!

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
With my completed doctor of public health degree, hopefully working as a tenured professor of public health somewhere awesome!

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
My baby daughter Valentina's first Halloween and Christmas :) haven't been this excited since I was a kid

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
That it grows into a really awesome place that people will looking forward to reading day in and day out

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Sometimes I have wanderlust and I really don't want to live here anymore (usually during a brutal cold winter!) but I honestly can't imagine raising a child anywhere else but here since it's what hubs and I really know

6. What is your morning routine?
Nurse the little one, eat an amazing breakfast made by the Hubs (he really missed his calling as a chef - he is fantastic!) and if I'm not working in the morning or going to NYC, watching the Price is Right (have always loved that show!!)


2 comments:

  1. Agreed summer went by very fast! But I dont mind it to much, that means our weather in Arizona is going to start cooling down! Its been a hot summer :D
    My morning routine... Coffee, Coffee, and maybe a bit more coffee ;)
    Okay okay.. just one cup of coffee and then cuddle on the couch with my kiddos before the day really starts! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my cousin lives in Arizona and the heat you guys get out there is incredible! I love it hot but I don't know if I could do that hot that often :)

      Coffee is a good thing, although because I'm nursing I enjoy a good cup of decaf pretty often :). And who wouldn't love some couch cuddling with your favorite babes before the day begins :)?

      Delete