Image Map

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

An Introduction

Greetings all!

After I won 3 things in the last week (Kaspersky 3.0 Security Suite, Kenra hairspray from Cosmopolitan Magazine and a bag of NUBY USA gift toys), and  my sister won 2 things as well (a cutting board and a maxi dress), I have been getting asked by my friends how I win so many sweepstakes and what I am entering.

Well, I have decided to create this blog to share what I've come across in one place so my friends, family and welcome visitors to this blog can enter them too and I can share some of my luck with the world :)

My name is Christina (aka Tia, a nickname my younger sister came up with when she couldn't say my name as a baby), and I am happily married to a wonderful man I've been with for almost 6 years (Married for 1!). I am the proud mother of an adorable 7 week old daughter named Valentina, who I will probably mention quite often and who inspires me to enter a lot of baby-inspired giveaways! I am also a 4th year doctoral student, studying public health and epidemiology, and I am an adjunct professor who teaches public health-related topics at two local area colleges.

I will not only be posting sweepstakes, although there will be plenty of those posts for sure! I will be posting my favorite recipes and DIY ideas I come across on the web as well. I will also even post some personal posts about challenges and successes about being a working mother as well!

Thank you already for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog!

Sincerely,
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment